One of the most powerful assets YCET has built over the years is its alumni network. The alumni family is an important component for realizing the goals of the Institute – the creation, application and dissemination of t knowledge. In fact, they are the crucial change agents, who transform leadership. The Institute’s activities and programmes for its alumni are directed towards building lifelong bonds of kinship with the Institute.
Alumni association of Youus college of Engineering and Technology was started in the year 2006. It was started with a motive of bringing together all the Alumni and share their experiences they faced outside the college and also extend their helping hands from all aspects for the budding engineers of the college. Our College arranges Annual Alumni meet in January 26 in every year.
- YCET Middle East Chapter
- Alumni of YCET in middle east region also formed a association “YCET Middle East Chapter” to arrange programmes and activities annually.
- To bring together all the old students and the faculty of Gudlavalleru Engineering College to share their experiences with each other.
- To maintain and update the data base of all the alumni of the college and to interact with them.
- To utilize the rich experiences of old students of the college for the benefit and progress of the present students.
- To provide guidance to the young engineers in their endeavor for better employment and higher studies.
- To promote the campus placements through the old students working in reputed industries in India and abroad.
- To get the valuable advices of the Alumni in the overall development of the college.
- To arrange seminars, debates, workshops on Science and Technology and also to arrange cultural and social welfare programs.
[supsystic-gallery id=19 position=center]